Friday, December 11, 2009

Just because

Attempting to open a gift and caught red handed :)



Look Sweecie, I'm wearing my hat!

This "shawl" was mine when I was little!  My mom brought me a bunch of my old clothes when I was a baby and it was so fun to go through them, there was even a tiny newborn size bathing suit that is adorable.  Maybe I'll post pictures of some more of them later.  

4 comments:

  1. I think it's called a "shawl". Not sure how to spell it though? That photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey,
    that's hilarious, maybe I need to go in a change it! I think you are right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, I love all the pictures! It does keep getting better and better the more they start doing and interacting with you. I see your camera skills are coming in handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, I love the pics! Liv is so cute....and I LOVED your Christmas card! What a sweet little girl! Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete